Sunday, April 3, 2016

Romantic Inspiration

Skipping Stones on HipHop Monkey
Sometimes the romance of a moment is all the inspiration I need to create a new colorway.

This one is called "Skipping Stones" and I've dyed it on the HipHop Monkey base.

He was cute - a lot cute, and he had this fancy trick he did where he could throw a stone just so across the top of the water and make it skip. Your heart skipped when he wrapped his arms around you to show you how. 

Clear morning lake blue tones, grey sandy stone, silver.

This is a hand painted/hand dyed yarn. Variations will occur from skein to skein.
Photo has been taken to best show colors, however color representation varies from device to device/monitor to monitor.

HipHop Monkey - 100% Superwash Merino 100g/400yards
Soft, elastic and durable; a gorgeous sock yarn. Equally beautiful for shawls.
Hand Wash ~ Air Dry

I love this yarn for socks, but do keep in mind - there is no nylon in this blend. It is a perfect choice for cowls and shawls.

This is a kettle dyed/hand dyed yarn. Variations will occur from skein to skein.
Photos have been taken to best show colors, however color representation varies from device to device/monitor to monitor.

Please message me if you have color concerns. I will match it to the closest CMYK/RGB/HEX color match for you to compare to at home on your personal color wheel/color tool at your request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm back and so's my yarn!

Wednesday's Child on Tap Monkey I'm very proud to announce that I've been pulled back out of retirement, and will be dyeing yarn...

Popular Posts