Sunday, October 2, 2011

Upcoming Class: Learn Cables & Bobbles - Women's Knit Hat

Beginning Friday, October 7th @ Village Wools I'll be teaching this 3-session class.  I spent today developing my handouts and am very excited about the material I'll be covering in this class.

I'll be doing an in-depth discussion on "getting gauge" including how to properly measure and calculate gauge.  Additional worksheets for future project gauge calculations will be provided.  We will also discuss knowing when to respect gauge.  From there, it's all about pre-reading a pattern, reviewing stitches, techniques and construction.  Then we cast on and begin exploring cables, bobbles, and even a little lace.  I wish it were Friday already!!

If you are in the area and toying with the idea of signing up, there is still time.  Contact Village Wools at 5916 Anaheim Ave. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113 - (505) 883-2919.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm back and so's my yarn!

Wednesday's Child on Tap Monkey I'm very proud to announce that I've been pulled back out of retirement, and will be dyeing yarn...

Popular Posts