Saturday, May 30, 2015

Signature Series Kit 1: Ebbenflow Cowl

Ebbenflow Cowl in Dye Monkey Yarns HipHop Monkey
Colorway: Chalk Line
(100% Superwash Merino 100g/400 yards)
I'm very excited to announce the availability of the first of my new Signature Series Kits - the Ebbenflow Cowl!

This is a limited release. Pattern and yarn will not be available again until January 2016.

The kit includes: Ravelry pattern download or digital delivery of PDF for Non-Rav Members and one (1) skein of Dye Monkey Yarns HipHop Monkey Colorway: Chalk Line (100% Superwash Merino 100g/400 yards)

$35.00 Each, S&H included



If you would like to order your kit with additional skeins of Chalk Line, please contact me for pricing and I will invoice you directly.

I am happy to ship kits as gifts. Please specify in "additional instructions" when ordering or email me directly.

Kits will ship on or before June 13th.
Pattern details can be found here.
A Knit-A-Long will be hosted in my JesseKnits Ravelry Group. Feel free to join us!

My apologies - at this time I am only shipping to North America (ie US & Canada).

No comments:

Post a Comment