Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 1 - Knit Research & Rescue - Success!

I'm very proud to report that Day 1 of my class was a success.  I really enjoyed teaching this class - mostly because of my students.  They each had their own reasons to be there, and were eager to learn.  We laughed and acknowledged our successes throughout the exercises.  There were five students of varying skill sets, and each one of them successfully completed the exercises of the day.  I believe everyone learned and had fun doing so.  I'm so proud of their accomplishments.

I'm excited for next week!  Day 2 of this class covers the correction of Misaligned Rib Stitches, Misplaced YOs, Split Yarn Stitched, K1TBL/Twisted Stitches and Cable Stitches.

I've also been asked to demonstrate proper
weaving in as well as correcting incomplete stitches.  These items may have to wait for Day 3, when time better allows, but most definitely will be covered!

No comments:

Post a Comment