Sunday, May 6, 2018

Knit Up and Dye Episode 67 - Whipped & WIPs



Summary of my progress on my WIPs including one FO, and drawings for this month's patreon winners.

Knit Up & Dye

Host: Jessica L'Heureux

Ravelry: jesseknits
Ravelry Group: Knit Up & Dye Podcast
Instagram: dyemonkeyyarns
Blog: www.dyemonkeyyarns.com
Email: jesse@dyemonkeyyarns.com
Etsy: http://dyemonkeyyarns.etsy.com
Patreon: https://patreon.com/knitupanddye

Theme Music:
"Throw the Hammer Hard" - Bob Log III
Thank you, thank you, Bob for letting me use this!
Buy his music at www.boblog111.com

Featured Patterns & Yarns:

Lost in Space Socks - improvised
on Dye Monkey Yarns Mambo Monkey in "Royal Blunders"

"Squircle" by General Hogbuffer- Free on Ravelry
on Paintbox Yarns Socks in "Fairisle - Storybook"

"Adventurous" (aka I Blame Carolyn) - Available on Ravelry
Multiple Yarns!

"Farmhouse" Shawl by Jessica L'Heureux
Design in development

"The Duchess of Santa Fe" Wrap by Jessica L'Heureux
Design in development
on Supernatural Yarns Nymph Sock in "Belle"

Design Along!
Join us on Ravelry in the "Knit Up & Dye Podcast" group.
Vote for a theme, design and win!

Open call for prize donations!
If you are feeling generous,
I'm looking for design along prize
donations.
Please contact me at: jesse@dyemonkeyyarns.com


Congratulations Patreon Winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm back and so's my yarn!

Wednesday's Child on Tap Monkey I'm very proud to announce that I've been pulled back out of retirement, and will be dyeing yarn...

Popular Posts