Thursday, December 8, 2011

Great Resource & Free Patterns

If you haven't checked out Knitty.com, you're missing out.  I love this knitting e-mag.  It's published four times a year and every issue is jam packed with wonderful new innovative knit patterns.  Their Deep Winter issue was just released and I've already picked out a couple of favorites for my knitting queue:  Sleepless by Mary Keenan and Groove by Stephen West  Visit Knitty today and tell me which patterns speak to you!

(No, Knitty didn't ask for a review, nor did either designer.  I wasn't compensated in any way.  I just tell you about things I love!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm back and so's my yarn!

Wednesday's Child on Tap Monkey I'm very proud to announce that I've been pulled back out of retirement, and will be dyeing yarn...

Popular Posts