Sunday, November 17, 2019

Knit Up & Dye Episode 121 Gear Up, Focus and Upload





I'm deep into preparations for my Black Friday sale, uploading and listing lots of previously unavailable items. I'm also putting honest focus into meeting my blanket knitting goals, while still making room in my life for new projects, including another sweater.

Host: Jessica L'Heureux
Ravelry: jesseknits
Instagram: dyemonkeyyarns
Email: jesse@dyemonkeyyarns.com
Shop Online: http://www.dyemonkeyyarns.com
Patreon: https://patreon.com/knitupanddye

Theme Music:
"Throw the Hammer Hard" - Bob Log III
Thank you, thank you, Bob for letting me use this!
Buy his music at boblog111.com
BOB is on WORLD TOUR and might just be near you.
Please visit his website for a show near you.

Featured Yarns & Patterns:

"How to Eat an Elephant Blanket"
My formula is on Ravelry or email me and I will send you a copy.

"Enveloping" by Elizabeth Felgate available through Ravelry.
Knit using: Barcelona by Loops & Threads in "Heartbeat"

Upcoming project:

Adapted/Modified "Brickyard" sweater by Elizabeth Doherty Pattern available on Ravelry.
Yarn is "Glamrock" colorway on my Rumba Monkey DK base.

Black Friday is coming and so are once in a lifetime deals at www.dyemonkeyyarns.com!
Patrons, watch your inbox for a coupon good Thanksgiving day!

Love you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm back and so's my yarn!

Wednesday's Child on Tap Monkey I'm very proud to announce that I've been pulled back out of retirement, and will be dyeing yarn...

Popular Posts