Saturday, July 14, 2018

2018 Holiday Ornament Exchange

If you've been watching my podcast, you've already heard about this community mixer idea I've been teasing you with for the holidays. Well, it's more than an idea now. We are doing this!

For the inaugural year, I'm going to limit this to the U.S. I'm sure this is a disappointment to some, but please, let me get the kinks worked out so that we can get global for future years.

The concept is simple - Give 6, Get 6 Assorted Ornaments in return from 6 different crafters, and share some holiday joy.

For all the details and registration, visit the Ornament Exchange page and be sure to join us over in the Knit Up & Dye Group on Ravelry in the Holiday Ornament Exchange thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm back and so's my yarn!

Wednesday's Child on Tap Monkey I'm very proud to announce that I've been pulled back out of retirement, and will be dyeing yarn...

Popular Posts