Thursday, May 18, 2017

Messages from the Universe

"If you only knew how many miracles you've already performed, Jessica, nothing would ever again overwhelm you, frighten you, or seem impossible.

Tallyho,
    The Universe"

Do you get these? The Universe emails me five days a week, encouraging me to look differently at my situation, life and goals. I love it. The messages are inspiring. The Universe has been talking to me for years now, probably close to fifteen (if you can imagine!).

You too can correspond with The Universe.

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ® 
© www.tut.com ®  

Click on "SIGN UP FOR THE NOTES" on the top right. You'll be glad you did.


(I'm not sponsored, nor was I requested to post this. I post about things I love and wish to share with you, because I think you'll love them too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment