Saturday, January 8, 2011

January is for Me! and New Year's Resolutions

I have decided the month of January is for Me!  By this I mean, I will be knitting projects that are meant for me.  I have numerous projects on needles which were started over the past year that were set aside so I could work on pattern designs, prototypes and gifts.  It's my turn now.  No disrespect is meant by this.  All knitters suffer from a lack of dedication to themselves when completing projects, and I encourage all knitters to follow my example and dedicate just one month a year to themselves.

I've made exactly ONE New Year's Resolution this year:  Knit ALL holiday gift projects by October.

I reason that if I begin knitting in February, and schedule myself reasonably, I can complete all of my holiday gift knitting by October.  This will further allow for last minute (panic) projects, which I will actually have reasonable time to complete (i.e. no midnight knitting sessions) AND give me time to ship gifts at affordable rates.

I don't often make resolutions, but when I do, I'm really good at sticking to them.  Let's see how I do this year.

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm back and so's my yarn!

Wednesday's Child on Tap Monkey I'm very proud to announce that I've been pulled back out of retirement, and will be dyeing yarn...

Popular Posts