Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sam's Here!

Sam has arrived for his visit. Today he opened some of his birthday presents. One was particularly exciting to him... I filmed him playing with it. Watch below.


Wait for it... Sam pops himself in the nose - well worth watching the whole video (2:17)!

Sam has received several fun toys. He's tried burning ants with his magnifying glass, and is particularly looking forward to going to Michaels to buy some art projects. We have plans to draw all over the cement patio as well. There are a couple more gifts to open yet, but he thanks everyone - he's having a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm back and so's my yarn!

Wednesday's Child on Tap Monkey I'm very proud to announce that I've been pulled back out of retirement, and will be dyeing yarn...

Popular Posts