Monday, November 20, 2006

Backyard View

This incredible picture is a view from our backyard looking toward the Sandia Mountains. (If you look close, you can see a telephone pole.)

I took this picture one evening right around mid-October. This is just after the sun set far enough that the mountains were no longer illuminated.

I love the view we have. It is different every day. The mountains never look the same twice. It was this mountain I first fell in love with back when we visited in June 2004.

And I am very blessed to announce that John is officially buying this house. He will be closing before month end. We have many years of enjoying this view ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Nice photo! Reminds me a hint of some of Ansel Adams work. I hopefully soon will be posting one his! The other day I made it so my albums are now open to be seen, so feel free to check them out.

    ReplyDelete