Saturday, February 19, 2011

"Dittany Sprouts" - Baby Hats

In response to several requests to downsize my Dittany pattern to fit children, I have created Dittany Sprouts!  For this pattern, I again used the Candlelight lace, but changed out the optional embellishments to offer more color and less dangle (a safety consideration).  I'm very excited about how these came out - I think they are simply adorable.  Pattern is available for sale on both my website and Ravelry.com

I unfortunately don't have any available models for this hat.  If you happen to have a little one at home that would be willing to model your test knit for my photographic needs, please contact me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm back and so's my yarn!

Wednesday's Child on Tap Monkey I'm very proud to announce that I've been pulled back out of retirement, and will be dyeing yarn...

Popular Posts