Saturday, February 12, 2011

Instant Gratification & Diversion Knitting

Sometimes when you're working on big projects that threaten to burn you out, you just need to do a little diversion knitting and give yourself some instant gratification.  Just a little project, something quick and easy, that breaks up the mind numbing 13" of stockinette stitch the big project requires, makes a big difference in your overall success completing projects.

My solution this time was a modified Pinwheel Purse, originally designed by Frankie Brown (pattern available for Free on Ravelry!)  This project actually killed three birds with one stone.  Not only did it combat my stockinette boredom, it fulfilled my Transfiguration homework, and gave me a cool new way to store my knitting notions!

1 comment:

  1. I downloaded the pattern from Frankie Brown but can't figure out how the bottom turns out to be a triangle and then if you make four more triangles how you can sew four of those onto the base that only has three sides. HELP

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

I'm back and so's my yarn!

Wednesday's Child on Tap Monkey I'm very proud to announce that I've been pulled back out of retirement, and will be dyeing yarn...

Popular Posts