Thursday, February 3, 2011

"Denise" is Coming!

Here's a sneak peek at my newest design... "Denise"

This design features some twisted stitches and fun cables, including a face framing braid.  Like my other designs, this one is knit back and forth, then joined in a circle.  Stitches are then picked up along the top edge and knit in the round to close the top.

Don't let the seeming intricacies of these patterns scare you off... each of my hat patterns are great skill builders, and are honestly much easier to knit than they look.  Remember, knitting is really only one stitch.  Everything else is just the front side, backside or twisted version of that one stitch.  You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm back and so's my yarn!

Wednesday's Child on Tap Monkey I'm very proud to announce that I've been pulled back out of retirement, and will be dyeing yarn...

Popular Posts