Saturday, September 11, 2010
Conspiracy Day Salsa
• 25% Burbank Slicers (Heirloom – Green Bin Farm!)
• 25% Brandywine (Heirloom – Green Bin Farm!)
• 50% Beefsteak (approx 5# commercial – Sunflower Market)
• 50% / 50% Jalapeños and Habaneros peppers
Diced tomatoes by hand using fork for stability and “onion dice” technique. Made 9 qts and 4 pints canned plus 1 ¼ pint refrigerated.
2. Made more Evil Oil (see August 21, 2010) from drippings in green chili Ziplocs, added to existing Evil Oil in refrigerator.
Took approx. 5 ½ hours with breaks.
We've all done it... ambitiously decided to knit gifts for the holidays for family and friends, then realized somewhere around Black Fri...
Well, this wasn't what you were expecting when you went to my site today, I'm sure. Things have changed, in some cases quite dramati...
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Here is a little "slow TV" for your holiday crafting pleasure. Please note: A variety of...