- Cheap wrapping paper is cheap for a reason.
- Never buy wrapping paper with straight stripes - no matter how square your present, the stripes will always make it look like the dog wrapped it.
- Setting aside small objects for that special project opens a vortex otherwise only visited by odd socks.
- Organizing your crafts is a great way to halt creativity - you are inspired by the clean space to dig into new projects... but you can't find anything.
- Gravity can be controlled - at least by the post office or anyplace that offers shipping by weight.
- Although he has more time than you, don't let the dog do the wrapping.
- Even if you can see your Christmas tree from space, it still won't have enough decorations for your 5-year-old.
- "Well begun is half done" may be a lasting status.
- Collect boxes year round. You may not think that odd shaped box will ever fit another item, until you need it.
- Always buy gift bags. (see 9 above)
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Lessons Learned During the Holiday Season
We've all done it... ambitiously decided to knit gifts for the holidays for family and friends, then realized somewhere around Black Fri...
Well, this wasn't what you were expecting when you went to my site today, I'm sure. Things have changed, in some cases quite dramati...
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Here is a little "slow TV" for your holiday crafting pleasure. Please note: A variety of...