Saturday, January 26, 2019

Paperback Rider Fundraiser

I am ridiculously proud to announce that together we have raised $461.39 through Dye Monkey Yarn sales (10% of all sales in January 2019) and the sale of the exclusive Paperback Rider colorway (50% of every skein)!

I have made a "to-date" donation to help enable Terri to place the down payment and order for her new trike so that construction may begin and delivery can be made possible in time for spring.

We are still $1026 shy of the goal.

To that end, I am extending my donation of 10% of all sales through February 2019, 50% of every skein of the exclusive colorway will continue. AND, I am adding 50% of all sales of my knitting patterns through Ravelry through the month of February 2019.

Please consider making a direct donation via www.gofundme.com/paperbackrider.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm back and so's my yarn!

Wednesday's Child on Tap Monkey I'm very proud to announce that I've been pulled back out of retirement, and will be dyeing yarn...

Popular Posts