Sunday, March 25, 2018

Knit Up and Dye Episode 62 - Enough


I'm knitting again (finally!) and I've not only made progress on my Coexist Socks, but I participated in the Sweet Tea, No Shade #CowlKAL and completed a cowl. Quick dyeing demonstration just showing how I utilize airbrushing to add a little extra kick to sock blanks. General discussion on acrylic yarn and its appropriateness and worth. 

Ravelry: jesseknits
Ravelry Group: Knit Up & Dye Podcast
Instagram: dyemonkeyyarns
Blog: www.dyemonkeyyarns.com
Etsy: http://dyemonkeyyarns.etsy.com
Patreon: https://patreon.com/knitupanddye

Theme Music:
"Throw the Hammer Hard" - Bob Log III
Thank you, thank you, Bob for letting me use this!
Buy his music at www.boblog111.com

Suggested Patterns and Podcasts:
(I'm not compensated for promoting anything -
these are just things I love!)

"Coexist" by Claire Ellen - Free on Ravelry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm back and so's my yarn!

Wednesday's Child on Tap Monkey I'm very proud to announce that I've been pulled back out of retirement, and will be dyeing yarn...

Popular Posts