Sunday, April 9, 2017

Knit Up and Dye Episode 27 - Begin Again



A week in review; I’ve got a new hat design in the works that is suffering a redo. Still working on my sweater, although not getting as much done as quickly as I’d like. Clown sock #2 is on the 9”circular and I’m re-experiencing working with the mini circular, looking more closely as the pros and cons through the project. I have some studio enhancements include a new sock ruler and a custom made project bag that I’m simply in love with. Also, demonstrated a isolation dye technique I’m experimenting with. The resulting yarn is headed out to David at DogDare podcast for his #DogDareBatesMotelMAL - be sure to check that out for your opportunity to name and win this yarn.
Featured Etsy Sellers:
Featured Podcasts: 
(All on YouTube - All have Ravelry groups)
GIVEAWAY!
“One Liners Giveaway” winner was drawn on Episode 26 
Was it you? Contact me with your address and I’ll ship out your prize.
COUPON! 
Code: PODCAST25 will get you 25% off your order 
from Dye Monkey Yarns until April 16th! 
http://dyemonkeyyarns.etsy.com
Love you all! 
Remember, when things don’t work out, try, try again. 
It’s only sticks and string! 
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment