Monday, August 17, 2015

Dyeing for Fall!!

Autumn is fast approaching. It has always been my favorite time of year. I love the smells - crisp morning air, rain, school supplies, yarn, fresh split logs for the fire, bread... all the things that come with the return to school days and the preparation for colder weather. I also love all the colors, especially the changing of the leaves.

Ferndale Shawl in Twist Monkey "Old Money"
This year I'm hard at work preparing a dye-namic explosion of yarn choices for you. There are new yarn bases, which I wrote about before, and some fun new colors. There are also a couple of exciting new kits on the way - the first of which will be the second edition of the Signature Series. This kit includes the Ferndale Shawl pattern, two (2) skeins of Twist Monkey in "Old Money" and a coordinating project bin in exclusive cooperation with Harbor House Baskets - a very luxurious kit indeed! This kit is available in very limited quantities, so you'll want to move fast once they go on sale. If you'd like to make an early reservation, either contact me on Ravelry in the Dye Monkey Yarns Group or email me directly. Early reservations get first notification when kits go on sale, prior to public announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm back and so's my yarn!

Wednesday's Child on Tap Monkey I'm very proud to announce that I've been pulled back out of retirement, and will be dyeing yarn...

Popular Posts