Saturday, May 16, 2015

Towel Wrapped & Dripping Brilliance

I often find I'm my most creative ideas come to me in the shower. This morning was no exception.  I don't understand this phenomenon; I think it might have something to do with the fact that I am at my absolute furthest from pen and paper when soap is running into my eyes. Nevertheless, towel wrapped and dripping, I was able to capture the ideas on paper, and once dry set off to make them realities.

One such idea was for a couple of new colorways. They are on the drying rack now, and you'll see them soon.

Another thing that occurred to me which I will be implementing is a focus on dividing up my fingering yarns into slightly different categories - tonal and self-striping.  This will enable you to better understand how the yarn is likely to behave when you are working with it.

The big idea, however, is going to take a little more time. I will be launching a Signature Series of colorway & pattern packages/kits. Each of these kits will be release in limited quantity and will remain exclusive to the kit release for an extended period of time. My goal is to release a new Signature Series Kit either every two or three months, with the first release scheduled for June. June's kit is already in process - wait till you see this color!

If you are interested in receiving early notification when these kits become available, please visit my Ravelry group and respond to the appropriate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm back and so's my yarn!

Wednesday's Child on Tap Monkey I'm very proud to announce that I've been pulled back out of retirement, and will be dyeing yarn...

Popular Posts