Thursday, June 7, 2012

More Online Learning

Craftsy is always adding more classes to their online learning experience and I've enrolled in yet another: Lace Shawl Design with Miriam Felton.

Miriam Felton goes into great detail explaining lace structure, swatching for design, math, charting, gauge and fiber, tools and so much more.  I've only gotten about 1/3 of the way through the course but have already learned so more much about lace pattern design.  I've been fascinated to learn more about the things I do in my designs automatically - now I know more about why they work.

I highly recommend this class.  If you have always wanted to design your own lace patterns or learn more about how shawl patterns work so you can make modifications to patterns - this is THE class. It's on introductory special right now for just $29.99 (regularly $39.99) and at that price, it is a HOT STEAL!

No, I wasn't asked to review this product, service, class or instructor - I just like to tell you about things I believe in.  Comment about this and other resources so we can all benefit!

No comments:

Post a Comment