Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Upcoming Pattern and Mileage Milestone!

I've been hard at work on a new pattern - Kid Eating Monster Bacalava. I'm working this pattern up with sizing from Newborn to Adult and it will have instructions for any number of creative embellishments to really make your monster one-of-a-kind. This pattern is currently in the test knitting stage of development. I hope to have it launched and available early September - just in time for Halloween knitting.  It makes a wonderful instant costume.  It will also make an excellent helmet liner for skiers, with an added surprise for the lodge later.

And if you thought I'd be taking a break from knitting during the summer months... no way!  Today I updated my KnitMeter with projects I'd completed this month, adding .67 miles of knitting and discovered I had surpassed last year's mileage of 3.16. I'm actually really excited about this - I'm on schedule to double last year's mileage. Now you KNOW I'm obsessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm back and so's my yarn!

Wednesday's Child on Tap Monkey I'm very proud to announce that I've been pulled back out of retirement, and will be dyeing yarn...

Popular Posts