Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Our Local Paper...

John and I wanted to share this blurb from our favorite section, "Rants & Raves", of the local paper. "Rants & Raves" are submitted via phone, mail or email to The Observer.

Sunday, December 23 2007 - Page7

"Boy, howdy! What I'd like to give to get my hands on them little heathens who came around my country club neighborhood and place all our beloved and tranquil holiday reindeer in compromising and outlandish positions. All out hard work and painstaking effort to provide a beautiful and happy setting for all the good children was quickly turned in a scene of debauchery. I also wanted to say that all thee cats are coming into my yard and tearing up my outdoor furniture. I even saw some trying to climb down my chimney. I need some traps to stop them little rascals as well. Lastly, I want to say that all this cold weather is making me miss the bikini carwash girls."

The Observer is a small newspaper serving Sandoval County and Albuquerque's West Side. You will be able to find The Observer online at www.observer-online.com

No comments:

Post a Comment