Sunday, November 19, 2006

Blogs & Comments


I've had some feedback lately from a couple of different people that told me they were uncomfortable leaving comments online on mine or anyone's blog.

I agree with this discomfort. I don't like leaving comments on my friends' blogs either.

Sometimes there are things you would like to say privately, that you wouldn't say in a roomful of strangers. Online, anyone can see this page.

So, I'm making a change. All comments posted to my blog will be kept PRIVATE, and not published. Only I will see them. They cannot even accidentally be published.

Feel free to type what you will in response to any of my blogs, and know only I will receive your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm back and so's my yarn!

Wednesday's Child on Tap Monkey I'm very proud to announce that I've been pulled back out of retirement, and will be dyeing yarn...

Popular Posts